extra! extra!

a small update on the last two knits I’ve been working on πŸ™‚

As I already mentioned I’ve been working on my second Balsam with the stash yarn my mom gave me πŸ™‚ the yarn is very comfortable and warm πŸ™‚ The first time I knit Balsam I followed the pattern and knit the garter parts with the smaller yarn, but unfortunately these areas became way too tight and I couldn’t fit the thing over my head comfortably, so for this Balsam I used the same size for the whole knit. Obviously it’s not tight anymore but it does flare a little and curl.

I still have to wash and ‘block’ the Balsam to make the yo’s nice and open so that might fix the problem, but otherwise it’s okay as well, the cowls very comfy so I’m happy πŸ™‚ This time I made no mistakes at all so I’m satisfied πŸ˜€ anyway, this is not a FO presentation since its not blocked and there’s no nice pictures so this wil follow soon πŸ˜€

Balsam 2.0 Fo

The other project I’ve worked on is the Central Park Hoodie. Last time I said I wanted to make a shorter version and so I did. Unfortunately somehow I made a 2×2 ribbing instead of 3×3… so it doesn’t follow the cables at some points so I’ll have to frog and redo πŸ˜€ But other than that I’m very happy with the way it is going to look πŸ™‚

CPH wip

Leave a Reply